Chili ‘n’ Mac Cook Off 2024
February 4 12:30 - 2:00 pm
It’s a Chili and Mac’n’Cheese Cookoff! Bring out those family recipes and secret ingredients and see if yours is a winner.
This event will take place in the Shady Grove gym.
*All funds raised from this event will go to Shalom Farms*
Registrations will close on Feb 1st – don’t miss your chance to compete!
– 1 submission per category per person (that means you can submit a chili AND a mac’n’cheese into the running, or just one or the other) *If participating as a team, please only register one team member. Team members can be noted in the memo field*
– Prizes will be awarded in both food categories
– Voting for winners will be done by the public! Invite your friends and family (There will be an entry/tasting fee – stay tuned for details)
– Chili submissions should be at least 4qts; recommend to bring in a crockpot to keep warm
– Mac’n’cheese submissions should be at least 3qts / 9×13″ pan
– All submissions must include an ingredients list
– Contestants should arrive and set up at their tables between 11:30am-12pm
– Contestants need to be there in person to serve the food (or can bring a ’stand in’) for the duration of the event, or until all their submission has been served
*Voting will be closely monitored throughout the event, and prizes will be awarded around 1:45pm*